PDA

View Full Version : Bippity Boppity Boutique at Cinderella's Castle?

forbella
07-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Hello all! :mickey:
Has anyone been to the new BBB at the base of Cinderella's castle? We've been to the one at Downtown Disney twice and this year we hope to go to the one inside MK, I'm sure my wife has done the reservations thing (she's great at that):thumbsup:. I was just curious as to the look and feel versus the Downtown Disney location- kinda excited, in a Dad of Daughter kinda way!:blush:
Thanks!:mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
07-19-2008, 08:39 PM
We've done both...I like both...

The thing with the castle is the idea that she is getting her hair done IN the castle... yah know? It is really cool. My DD was only 3 and 3.5 when she did them... 3 for the castle nad 3.5 for DTD... when we did DTD she was a little disappointed that we didn't do the castle, but that may be because that is what we did the first time...

Both are nice and the ladies that work there are really awesome. The castle one is smaller than the one at DTD, too.

Villains0501
08-16-2008, 10:37 AM
All i know is that it replace one of the best stores in MK, but i've heard it's nicer than DD simply cuz it feels like ur actually a princess in the castle

Tinkerfreak
08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
My DD has done both places and she really prefers the castle. I think it is just nice being in the castle.

Nurse Kim
08-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Are the prices at both the same? My DDs want to have their hair, nails, and makeup done on our next trip.

Disneytravels
08-18-2008, 09:01 PM
The prices are the same.

The Star makeover however is only in Downtown Disney.

The DD is bigger- more walking room around.

The castle is cool because its "the castle" also it works great to have that done then go to Cinderella's meal.
The boy prices just came down but the girls went up! :)

Make sure you have reservation because if not you won't be likley to get in.

mickey&missy
08-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Both are very nice. They have different atmospheres. My DD has been to both and really enjoyed it both time. I have to agree, being in the castle is very cool!

DumboMom
08-18-2008, 09:21 PM
My daughter loved the MK location. It is the magic of feeling like you are a princess in a castle. They make sure the decor reflects the Cinderella era.
On our next trip we are hitting DTD because we are skipping the parks during the day and hopefully going to the P&PP at night. :mickey:

EmmMOM2
08-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Would bringing a 14 month old for her first haircut be worth it??

Tinkerfreak
08-23-2008, 06:13 PM

They do not cut hair there only style it and do nails, make-up.

kadesha
08-23-2008, 06:27 PM

In addition to not cutting hair, you have to be at least 3 years old to go to the BBB.

A great place for first haircuts is the Harmony Barber Shop on Mainstreet. This is where my girls got their first haircuts. They give a certificate, pink first haircut ears, lots of stickers, and they will put color and pixie dust in the hair. :)