PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs in Disneyland Resorts?

goofy89
07-19-2008, 03:58 PM
This may be a silly question, :blush: but our first trip to Disneyland is about a month away now :woohoo: and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Disneyland Hotel has refillable mugs like the WDW Resorts?

BronxTigger
07-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I don't know about in the hotels, but at the Bakery on Main Street they sell mugs that look like the WDW refillable mugs. You get them for $5.50 filled with coffee or soda. I think you can refill it, but at the regular drink price. They had Mickey on one and Minnie on the other with the word "Disneyland". I bought one of each. :D

NotaGeek
07-19-2008, 06:27 PM
This may be a silly question, :blush: but our first trip to Disneyland is about a month away now :woohoo: and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Disneyland Hotel has refillable mugs like the WDW Resorts?

The Disneyland Hotel doesn't have refillable mugs. They don't have a food court like the resorts at WDW. The Grand Californian used to have the refillable mugs at White Water Snacks but I am not sure that they are still available, and it would be a hike from DLH for a refill.

goofy89
07-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks so much for your help! :mickey: