PDA

View Full Version : Posting food photos

McGoofy
07-19-2008, 03:22 PM
I have gone through many digital pictures from the last few years and compiled photos that I have taken of different meals, drinks, and best of all, fabulous desserts at Disney World!:cloud9: I am willing to share these photos on the food menu/photos section at Intercot. First, who do I need to send them to for them to be posted? Secondly, what is the best way to send them? I have already cropped them down to where only the food portion is showing. There are a total of 44 different food pictures, so I am wondering what the easiest way to get them to a moderator or whoever does the posting. Thanks!

John
07-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Drop PolyGirl40 (Carol) a note and she'll tell you the best way to get the pics on the site. Carol takes care of much of our content and of course, the INTERCOT smiley and avatar department! :number1:

McGoofy
07-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Drop PolyGirl40 (Carol) a note and she'll tell you the best way to get the pics on the site. Carol takes care of much of our content and of course, the INTERCOT smiley and avatar department! :number1:

Thanks John!

I will do that!:mickey:

McGoofy
07-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey John!

Sorry to bug you again. I sent Carol a PM a few days ago, and I haven't heard a response from her. Is she the only one who posts photos? I figured maybe if she is too busy or something, maybe I should contact somebody else.

Thanks again.

John
07-22-2008, 06:57 PM
It's summer vacation time and folks get busy. I know for example that I am on vacation this week (though at home) and am reading things less and trying to enjoy some time offline. Busy with honeydoo projects and the like.

So, please be patient - I am sure Carol will get back to you as soon as she can. :)

McGoofy
07-22-2008, 07:09 PM
It's summer vacation time and folks get busy. I know for example that I am on vacation this week (though at home) and am reading things less and trying to enjoy some time offline. Busy with honeydoo projects and the like.

So, please be patient - I am sure Carol will get back to you as soon as she can. :)

No problem. That's why I didn't want to bother her if she was busy or on vacation. Enjoy your vacation and don't work too hard!:mickey:

Carol
07-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Unfortunately it's not me on vacation. It's everyone else at my work place -- which has me working double duty and weekends.

Feel free to email food photos to [email protected]. If you have a photo sharing website - that's even easier.

I can tell you it will be quite some time before they can be added. I have to do updates on a priority basis.

Thanks for contributing. We really appreciate it. :)

Marceline
07-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Gosh, I would love to see these photos. Looking up DisneyFood is sort of a hobby for my sisters and I. It's gratuitous and indulgent to tickle the tummy with food photos but it is also great fun!:eat:

I plan on snapping pics of all our meals this time, and wish I would have done so on the last trip as well.

Melanie
07-24-2008, 03:10 AM
Gosh, I would love to see these photos. Looking up DisneyFood is sort of a hobby for my sisters and I.

You can see many photos already sent in by our great INTERCOT members here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/default.asp). :eat:

McGoofy
07-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Gosh, I would love to see these photos. Looking up DisneyFood is sort of a hobby for my sisters and I. It's gratuitous and indulgent to tickle the tummy with food photos but it is also great fun!:eat:

I plan on snapping pics of all our meals this time, and wish I would have done so on the last trip as well.

I sent my photos to Carol, so they will be available whenever she has a chance to post them. Look for 43 new ones in the future!:mickey: