PDA

View Full Version : CBR pool

Guya103
07-19-2008, 01:11 PM
My family and I will be in the world the last two weeks of August and staying at CBR. I know the pool is not to be done until September, but was hoping it might be done early. Does anyone know if it is ahead of schedual? About a week ago I read on another site it was expected to be done in early August. Any info would be great!!:mickey:

JoDisney
07-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Yes, I heard it may be completed late July/early Aug. from another site and they had updated photos. However, you really never know. The resort is still saying September. It would be nice to hear an update from someone that was just at CBR this month.

Guya103
07-20-2008, 02:34 PM
One more question- If the pool is finished before it is supposed to be, will it open as soon as it is complete? or do they still open on the original date? Thanks!!:mickey:

MMouse6937
07-21-2008, 12:19 PM
We are scheduled to leave CBR on the day the refurb is supposed to be done (sept 15) so I'm sure hoping it's done early. I wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't open it early if it's already done. It's not like an attraction opening where they would have a "grand opening" as it's just a refurb.

Guya103
07-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Any updates on the pool's progress?

We are hoping it will be done & open for our trip at the end of August.:mickey: