PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue

tdhiatt
07-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Has anyone flown Jet Blue? We were wondering if it was o.k?

BronxTigger
07-19-2008, 12:17 PM
It's my favorite airline. :number1:

Honestly, their prices are good but they are not always the best. However, I have paid a little more on some occasions in order to fly JetBlue.

What you get with JetBlue:
-a tv at your seat with DirectTV and xm radio
-a choice of snack items (and you can select TWO if you want!)...they have Munchie Mix, granola bars, cookies, "blue chips" (tortilla chips), and I think a couple other options
-if you fly a red eye, you get a "Snooze Kit (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2081236860100449647PcUYpE)" - earplugs and an eye mask!
-some airports have free wi-fi in the airport in the waiting area

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-19-2008, 12:26 PM
We love flying on JetBlue. We travel with two very small children and knock on wood have had no problems. The flights have always gone smooth/on time and the staff was very friendly.

pink
07-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Jetblue is by far our favorite airline. Every seat has their own TV with some good channels on it and the staff is always friendly. :mickey:

motherof4
07-29-2008, 09:46 PM
We love Jet blue. I have 4 children and they will not fly any other way. infact we are going to DW in Aug and are looking into airfare right now.so far it is the cheapest airline the staff in very friendly. they have snacks, and tv it takes your mind off flying. It is the best airline ever.I agree with my children I too wouldn't fly any other airline.

GrandFlo
07-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Jet Blue is the best!!!! We have used them over 20 times, and never had a bad experience.

The staff is always amazing, very friendly and some are down right funny.

Even when we have had delays due to rain, mechanical problems, etc, the Jet Blue staff communicates with the passengers and is very up front about the situation. I find this open and dare I say honest approach keeps the passengers calm. One gate agent even got the passengers involved in a game while we were waiting for fog to clear.

Marla
08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Here is my:twocents:. I have flown JetBlue, and wheneve possible I will always fly JetBlue. Everything said above is true. I have only had one flight delayed on JetBlue, and the staff kept everyone informed. You get a beverage, and snacks. On long flights I always get a sandwich or something in the airport to eat on the plane. On long flights that TV cannot be replaced, this is an awesome feature. Right now JetBlue only serves 50 airports.

Marla
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
For some reason my server is acting Dumbo right now, and went to a new screen when I was still typing?! One final thing I wanted to say is that you can purchase a head set for $1.00 on the flight. JetBlue does not accept cash on the flights only credit/debit cards. This also applies to buying alcohol drinks.:tink:

BklynChick
08-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I love, love, LOVE JetBlue! The prices are reasonable, they have their own terminal at JFK, and the inflight TV makes the time go by. In fact, I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks and my only regret about the trip is that we're not flying JetBlue (not my choice...)

If you are asking specific to a DL trip...I believe they now fly into LAX but last year they weren't, so we flew from JFK to Long Beach. The airport in Long Beach is small (remember the TV show "Wings"? Slightly larger than that :D ) and there's not much in the way of food options, but other than that, it's OK.

denygold
09-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Make sure that you bring some food if it's a long flight ! The extra leg room ($10 or 20) is definitely worth it if you are tall. The individual tv screens definitely spoil you- I don't want to fly without one now ! I love the gps tracker that gives you speed, altitude and location.