PDA

View Full Version : Driving directions needed

markyv
07-19-2008, 11:30 AM
My family and I will be heading in from Atlanta in late October. I see a toll road I believe 429 on the map, yet mapquest on yahoo is saying not to take it. Any advice on which is easier and faster? I am not opposed to taking toll roads. I just don't want to go into Orlando if I don't have to.

wdwfansince75
07-19-2008, 12:18 PM
429 is the right way to go....stay on it to Western Way...brings you in near Coronado Springs.....suggestion if using mapquest.....get actual street address of your resort. Address for Coronado Springs Rsort, as an example, is 1000 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. Using that as the destination from Atlanta will bring you right on to Western Way. Distance, according to Mapquest, is 444.80 miles.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-19-2008, 01:46 PM
We always go through the toll road with no problems. There are actually road signs everywhere to guide you all the way. It usually save us about 15 minutes or so but there is hardly ever any traffic. Just have a cash ready and you can go through the exact cash line and you are off. There are two tolls one to get on I believe 2.50 and one to get off like .25 or something silly.

Strmchsr
07-19-2008, 02:55 PM
It's also a good idea to crosscheck with googlemaps (which I prefer anyway) as it will sometimes give better directions than mapquest. We used 429 and found it very easy and fast.