PDA

View Full Version : Yeah. Jan. hours are on WDW site!!!

Deesdisney
07-19-2008, 10:07 AM
They have finally released the hours for Jan. on the WDW web site.:party:

Deesdisney
07-19-2008, 10:21 AM
OK. Now that I have checked the calendar I am wondering if they will change it? This year in Jan. there was only 1 night a week that had EMH but this calendar has 2 a week. And there is no 7:00 closing at Magic Kingdom for the PP&P. Does anyone know if they change the calendar alot after it has been posted?

Trev&Ev Mom
07-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Now that the hours are FINALLY posted for Jan., I noticed that Fantasmic is only scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays. WHY???
Also, does anyone know when the EMH's will be posted? Trying to desperately plan for Jan 22-28th.:confused:
Thanks!

mickey&missy
07-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Thank you so much for the info!!

They can change the calendar at anytime. They'll probably release the rest of the info soon.

Remember that they are change ADR's from Mid-Jan on. You can make them in Oct. There's a thread somewhere on the board about the change.

Now I have to go make sure that I planned all our ADR's for on Jan 2-10 trip right and I don't have to change anything!

Thanks again!

Trev&Ev Mom
07-19-2008, 12:44 PM
I actually squeek by with the Jan 29th deadline (:thumbsup:), so I can make my reservations next week! Thanks for all the info, I'll keep looking for the EMH updates.