PDA

View Full Version : 10 switches later and here we go!

Canadiana Jones
07-19-2008, 01:09 AM
After changing our minds over and over we have finally made up our minds. We are almost a week away from the honeymoon we started planning a year ago, an hour after we got engaged at Disneyland on July 10. Thanks for all your help Intercot members, we would have been lost without you!

6 Nights at Wilderness Lodge

6 Nights at POFQ

5 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge

5 Nights at Dolphin

All Disney, Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove, Kennedy Space.........hope we survive the heat. I know the order of resorts is not ideal but it worked out somewhat affordable as opposed to the preferred order D-POFQ-AKL-WL. We will not complain at all as we are very lucky.

Thanks again everyone!

Young@Heart
07-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Sounds like an amazing honeymoon! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip!

gauvin4
07-19-2008, 07:04 AM
First of all :congrats:. I hope you two have a wonderful life together!!

Three weeks at Disney! How fabulous!! :thumbsup:

#1disneyfan
07-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Wow! What a line up of resorts! Have a great honeymoon!

RedSoxFan
07-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Congrats and have a wonderful time.:mickey:

Lizzie
07-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Congrats! Have a great trip!

shan-ash
07-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Have a great time:party:

Canadiana Jones
07-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks all! We are very grateful for all your help and wishes. Anyone needing Canadian or Disneyland travel advice, I'm your man. :mickey:

Miss Mouse
07-21-2008, 11:27 PM
As the future Mrs. Canadiana Jones, I'd like to extend my thank-you's as well.

As a couple we consider ourselves to be Disneyland veterans - we know the place like the back of our hands - but Disney World was more than a little overwhelming for us. Without the input that we received on these boards, I'm not sure what we would have done.

You've all been of terrific help, from accomodations to ADRs to everything in between. Thank you all for your advice and interest over the past year - it's going to be a great honeymoon!