PDA

View Full Version : Resort spas for teens?

disneycutie165
07-18-2008, 03:09 PM
I heard at least five years ago that there was a spa at either Coronado Springs or YBC for girls from 8-13. Is this the right age, right resort, or is it even true?!:confused:It was a long time ago so even if they had it it probably wouldn't be there.

TammiMcMan
07-18-2008, 03:29 PM
There are a number of spas and massage centers around Disney. Both CSR and YC/BC have massage centers. They all offer services for teens and some have speciality treatments for girls aged 4-12. The restriction is that you must be signed in by a parent and they have to be present during certain treatments, like massages or water therapies.

This is the link for the Wilderness Lodge if you wanted to see what they offer, http://www.relaxedyet.com/wilderness_lodge.asp .

chechas
07-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Three years ago when my daughter was 10 we did the spa at Grand Florida...they have a set of treatments called 'My First Spa Experience" At the time you could get manicure, pedicure and/or facial for kids 8-12. Now I believe they have added a massage also! She got all three that were offered at the time and we had a blast.