PDA

View Full Version : WL sleigh ride?

buzznwoodysmom
07-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Has anyone else heard about the increase in the sleigh ride offered at WL during the holidays? From what I read it appears that the price went from $35.00 for a 30 minute ride to $60.00 for a 30 minute ride. This seems like a huge price increase! Since I can't find anything about it here on Intercot or Disney's website I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone knows for sure. This was always something we wanted to do since it was so reasonably priced, but now I am not sure if it would be worth if for our family. That's almost double the price it used to be! On the other hand they increased the stroller prices and we still rented one without a second thought. Wonder what else they'll come up with that they can double the price for?!

eandrsmom
07-19-2008, 09:29 AM
I don't know, but we're going in December, and I'd like to find out too. Also, where do you reserve the sleigh ride? Do you call the WL directly or go through the reservation system? Is it refundable if the weather is bad?

buzznwoodysmom
07-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi Neighbor,

We had it booked about 4 years ago, but had to cancel. I believe we had to cancel 24 hours in advanced to not be charged. When we made the reservation all we had to do was give a credit card to hold it, you were not charged until the ride, or in the event you are a no show. From what I remember we made reservations through either the dining reservation line or the recreation reservation line. I don't think you can begin making reservations until closer to the dates it is offered. Last year the rides began on Dec. 1st. We wanted to try again, but we left WDW before the 1st. Good luck!