PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Check-out

disneyduggan
07-18-2008, 09:11 AM
We're leaving on Monday! Can't wait! Just trying to get a few last minute "Donald" Ducks in a row. :mickey:

Looking over my last minute plans...and I see I completely forgot about check-out. We are staying at BC and plan to go to AK on our last day. Can we check out in the morning and have the desk hold our luggage?

Later in the day we will have a rental car and will then head over to Universal...but the car will not be ready until later in the afternoon. So, no place to put our bags.

Any info would be appreciated!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-18-2008, 09:16 AM
:) I've read several posts where they hold luggage for people, but just call ahead and check:)

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-18-2008, 09:25 AM
From what I remember most or all resorts have a baggage holding area for people who need to check-in before their room is available. You can also use this service upon check out. This allows you to enjoy the parks before and after check out. When you leave just bring you bags to the designated area and they will give you a claim ticket for your return/pick of your bags. Hope you have a great trip!!!!!:wave:

faline
07-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Every resort definitely has an area in which your luggage can be stored after you check out but before you are ready to leave!

You will experience no difficulties in having your bag stored. Just call bell services when you are ready to leave your room. They'll come, collect your luggage, and put it into storage until your're ready to leave in the afternoon.

We use this service on almost every trip!

brewcrew26
07-18-2008, 11:36 AM
We had no problems with bell services holding our bags. We didn't fly out until 7 p.m., so we decided to do last minute shopping at DTD.

They came up to our room at CBR, took our bags and put them in a the room near the ME pick-up. Our laptop and other valuables went into a locked "cage" and they gave us a little stub with a name and number on it, that we just gave to them when we got back and were ready to head to the airport.

It was very quick and painless.

gmgdisneymom
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
We have done it two times and it is great, just give them the stub when you get back and you get your luggage. It makes it so much easier to spend the rest of the day at the parks

CleveRocks
07-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Seriously, there's no need to call ahead and check. EVERY halfway decent hotel in the USA will store bags for people on check-in day prior to check-in, and on check-out day after check-out.

WDW resorts are no exception.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Yep, you can leave your bags at the hotel and it's much safer than having them sitting in the rental car anyway.

disneyduggan
07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Thanks much!