PDA

View Full Version : more flight changes!!!

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Even thought I had already lost my nonstop flight I got a call from delta today about more flight changes and they keep getting worse! (she also confirmed that there will be no more nonstop flights in my area!!! I am never flying with delta again!!! grrrr I just wanted to vent! I know lots of us are going thru the same thing! I used to love flying but this is getting stupid!!

disney100%
07-18-2008, 06:47 AM
We stopped flying Delta many years ago for the same exact reason. The last straw for us was when we had a direct flight that would get us to Orlando early afternoon. We chose the flight because we would get to our hotel and have plenty of time to get to California Grill for a nice dinner (this was before traveling with children). Let's just say, our flight didn't even get into Orlando until after 9:00pm, which we got to our hotel quite late and all chance of a nice dinner was out the door. Needless to say, we have only flown Southwest since and our flights have never been changed.

tinkerbellybutton
07-18-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I know a lot of people have had way worse luck with U.S.Air but I try to fly them every time. They are cheapest around here and they only changed one of our flights and that was because they hand picked the passengers (including us) to fly with the governor down to Washington which was our stop on the way to WDW.

brian2000boston
07-18-2008, 02:25 PM
We have been lucky with Delta so far, its our return on Jet Blue that has changed!!!

FenwayGirl
07-18-2008, 04:42 PM
We only fly SW.

Had the same experience when I flew Delta. Made reservation in March for the following January. Flight changed 5 times and they tried to get me to change flights the week before we were scheduled because the flight was overbooked....

FTDW Poly 08
07-18-2008, 10:47 PM
If I'm flying AirTran on Aug 2 and the flight seems to be at least 80% booked, should I still be worried about them moving it around to another time?