PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way from AK to Yacht Club?

Cookie123
07-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Hello Everyone ! :hi:

My solo trip in early December is going to overlap with a trip taken by a couple of close girlfriends. On one of those days, we are all going to meet for a dinner. We are thinking of The Yacht Club at The Captain's Galley. I think that is the day that they will be at The Animal Kingdom. So can you tell me .... What is the fastest way to get to The Yacht Club, from The Animal Kingdom .... using all Disney Transportation?

Thanks In Advance !

ibrowse17
07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
If you do use Disney Transportaion, it will have to be by taking the YC/BC bus from the AK. The only other options would be to drive or take a taxi. You have to wait for buses, you have to walk or wait on trams to get to your own car and you have to pay for a taxi. At least with a bus you would not have to worry about parking at the YC:thumbsup:

AwPhooey
07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I'd also go with the Disney bus directly to YC/BC. However, there are a couple other decent options available.

Also, if you just missed the YC/BC bus, you could take the bus to Boardwalk and walk from there to YC/BC.

I don't remember if there are park-to-park buses, but if there are, you could also do AK to DHS and then walk or take the boat to YC/BC.

teambricker04
07-17-2008, 04:10 PM
I would take a cab... that is the fastest.

I do like the other options. Buses to BW and walk, or to DHS or EPCOT and walk. The only thing if you go to EPCOT you have to go through the park.

Personally, I would change my day and go to EPCOT or DHS and boat or walk. But that is me, and I don't care for AK.

Now I am dreaming of YC and all the nummy food.

Taja
07-17-2008, 07:35 PM
YC/BC frequently shares a bus with BWI--or at least they have in the past.

If not, and one arrives before the other, take whichever arrives first!

joelkfla
07-17-2008, 08:04 PM
There's one bus route from DAK and Blizzard Beach serving all 5 Epcot resorts.

The stop order is BB, Swan, Dolphin, Yacht, Beach, and Boardwalk.

The BB stop is active until about an hour after BB closes; after that it's skipped.