PDA

View Full Version : Towels @ POP pool?

LeeAnn
07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Are there towels @ Pop pool? Or you suspose to bring them from your room?

We'll be arriving very early and I'm sure our room will not be ready. So we plan on some time @ the POP pool. Do I need to bring some towels from home?

I remember towels @ Yacht but that was Deluxe and we didn't use the pool last time @ Pop so not sure if I bring them (trying to pack lite).

disneymom15
07-17-2008, 02:47 PM
No towels at pool. Maybe you can ask Mousekeeping for some.

SuzieBell
07-17-2008, 03:11 PM
No tools at pool. We are planning on getting there early too (10am - in 15 days!:sing:) I called Pop and asked them the same question. They said you can get some from Housekeeping!

Lizzie
07-18-2008, 02:46 PM
None of the values have towels. And I think the moderates only have them at the main pool.

wilshade
07-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Just pick up the room phone and ask Mousekeeping for extra towels for the pool. They will happily supply them. Also, you need not bring wet towels back to the room. There are collection bins at each of the pools.

Vito
07-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Just pick up the room phone and ask Mousekeeping for extra towels for the pool. They will happily supply them. Also, you need not bring wet towels back to the room. There are collection bins at each of the pools.Yup - I believe you can even ask at the front desk and they'll give them to you right there, but maybe someone else knows for sure.

But yeah, you can also take your room bath/shower towels with you to the pool, and either put them in the bins or take them back to your room and hang them on the shower rod to dry if you like.

As is the case with most things, if you ask mousekeeping or the front desk for something, you'll most likely get it for no charge. Of course things like refridgerators and stuff are extra, but they'll happily give you the basic room stuff (towels, soap, extra pillows, a change of bedding, whatever), all you have to do is ask :D