PDA

View Full Version : Is this for real? FAIRIES in the parks?

danyele128
07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
:mickey:**Fairies In The Parks** Proof or not?! So, I got up and checked my email this morning and in it was an email from Disneyauditions.com. They are now finally hiring look-a-like character performers for in the parks. How cool is that. We can finally get that long awaited photo with Tink!! I just thought I would share because it makes the day go by nicer when you know there may be hope for something magically disney to happen!!:magic::fingers:

Do any of you have any thoughts to share about this. We think it would be soooooo cool!

laward32
07-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, my girls will be sooo excited. Can't wait for our next trip.:tink:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-17-2008, 11:49 AM
We had heard this rumor a while back and my girls went nutz! This would be a huge addition to the character meet and greets. I believe that Disney will be shocked by the response this will bring. Maybe it will give them enough incentive to bring out more variety of characters in the park in the future.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh my that would be awesome:tink:

KAJUNKING
07-17-2008, 12:37 PM
isnt tinkerbell like 3 inches tall? :confused:

Momof2boys
07-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Never mind the kids, I'M excited about this.

Simba'sBud
07-17-2008, 01:49 PM
isnt tinkerbell like 3 inches tall? :confused:

Kinda what I was thinking there too, Jimmy. But I guess if they can have a six foot ant named Flik walking around, then transposing a fairy into a life-size creature shouldn't be a problem either. Of course, I'd like to see how she plans on flying, though. J/K. :pixie:

dixielandings
07-17-2008, 05:17 PM
A 6-foot Tink? Sounds terrifying.

I'll be interested to see how they do this. They always seem to come up with something imaginative.

danyele128
07-18-2008, 12:16 AM
In the email it said that they are looking for the heights of 5' 2"- 5' 5" for the 4 other fairies and from 4' 11"- 5' 2" for Tinkerbell. It will be just like little ol' Jimminy Cricket!

emmetlovesmaleficent
08-02-2008, 10:05 AM
:mickey:**Fairies In The Parks** Proof or not?! So, I got up and checked my email this morning and in it was an email from Disneyauditions.com. They are now finally hiring look-a-like character performers for in the parks. How cool is that. We can finally get that long awaited photo with Tink!! I just thought I would share because it makes the day go by nicer when you know there may be hope for something magically disney to happen!!:magic::fingers:

Do any of you have any thoughts to share about this. We think it would be soooooo cool!

Nope, this might be true, but the disney on ice will have fairies- and i think that's what it's for! PS there is a rumor the Grotto is closing for faries :-(

Blue Genie
08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
I know that over at Disneyland they are taking over Ariel's meet and Greet in Oct. There going to more Ariel over to where Cinderella and the othe Princess are at over at Princess Fantasy Faire until Ariel's new ride over at DCA gets build and Ariel will have a new meet and greet place to be at. I have hear that the last day you be seening Ariel in mermaid form over at Disneyland is the end of Summer which I think will be after Labor Day.

joanna71985
08-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Nope, this might be true, but the disney on ice will have fairies- and i think that's what it's for! PS there is a rumor the Grotto is closing for faries :-(

It won't be the Grotto. I believe the faries are going into Toontown.

Mickey91
08-04-2008, 08:14 AM
We had heard this rumor a while back and my girls went nutz! This would be a huge addition to the character meet and greets. I believe that Disney will be shocked by the response this will bring. Maybe it will give them enough incentive to bring out more variety of characters in the park in the future.
That would be great but highly unlikely. Look at the lines for different characters now. You would think Disney would have different characters all the time.

I am excited about the fairies!!:mickey: Can't wait to start meeting them! Maybe they will be in place in Sept!