PDA

View Full Version : POFQ Jazz Show

Gotta Love Eeyore
07-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Saw in another post mention of the Jazz Entertainment being fun for both kids and adults. Is it ok to take your kids in the "bar" to watch the show? The pictures I found made it look like an extension of the food court. We are a big musical family (DH plays in a blues band on the side) and we would love to stop in for the entertainment.

Has anyone seen kids in this area?

RockinRobin
07-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh yes it is good for kids and adults. There is a section out side of the bar with seating so you don't have to be right in the bar. I can't think of the man's name but it is a great show and he inter acts with both adults and kids and the kids dance. Alot of fun do go you will enjoy it very much.

PetefromRI
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Your right,it's kind of an extension of the foodcourt and I'm sure the kids won't have a problem there.The guy is a one man show and he's pretty good.

RedSoxFan
07-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Sounds like fun. We'll have to check it out when we are there in October.

TexasPrincessAurora
07-16-2008, 09:40 PM
It's in an area between the lobby and the food court, very open. The music is really good. It's definitely neat that they've kept it there and it definitely adds to the atmosphere of the resort.

pogo
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
The entertainer's name is Elliot Dyson and he's so good with kids of all ages. He plays the keyboards, sax and sings songs that will entertain the adults as well as the kiddies.

I'm a retired musician and I really enjoyed the show. Elliot has a sense of finding the musicians in the audience and he will come talk to your DH.

Enjoy ! :D

Gotta Love Eeyore
07-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the info. It sounds like a lot of fun!