PDA

View Full Version : Question about Selling points

CardCollector
07-16-2008, 11:17 AM
We have 320 points that we need to get rid of.

My question is,

How much do people usually ask for when selling points? If we have 320 for this year we want to sell, what is a reasonable offer we should expect?

Any help would be great. This is very new to us. We have never tried to sell points.

dlpmikki
07-16-2008, 12:18 PM
If you are wanting to sell your timeshare you should go and look at the sponsor of this forum - The Timeshare store, as there are many people who have used them happily.

If you are wanting to rent this years points allocation you need to do a search on somewhere like google for renting DVC points and you will find several sites that do that. We don't do it on Intercot. Depending on where you have points available and how flexible you are you could get $10-$13 a point. If you are in an unpopular place and have limited time it may be less than that.

WelshieLover
07-17-2008, 05:29 PM
I know that this board does not allow you to persue this but I maybe interested. We have airline tickets and passes already for Jan 3 to January 11th, but no room reservations yet. I don't know how you can private message me? I too on other boards have seen the price around $10 a point.

thumperbug
07-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Welshie Lover, just click on card collectors name and the 3rd option is for sending private messgs. Good luck