PDA

View Full Version : Mug question......

Young@Heart
07-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Nothing to do with refills or bringing them back on future trips. :thumbsup:

When we were at POP in 2006, we loved the fact that there were different colored mugs and different shapes (for lack of a better word). Between the 5 of us, no 2 people had the same mug!

I know this year all the mugs are exactly the same. There's no way we'll figure out which mug belongs to whom w/out some sort of mug ID. I hate to write on them w/ a sharpie, but I can't think of any other way to keep track of them. Does anyone here have another suggestion for me? TIA!:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-16-2008, 01:53 AM
They have different colored handles but there are only 3 handle colors.

I wrote on the bottom of mine with a fine sharpie and just my initials. Or write on the inside of the handle, where you grab the mug.

KineGirl
07-16-2008, 02:20 AM
You could get some of those wine glass tags and "tag" each one.

It would be neat to find some Disney ones to do it with.

Or make your own - you just need wire, beads and charms

jonahbear2006
07-16-2008, 02:30 AM
Use your disney luggage tags. You can remove after the trip, or something similar to this idea. You can also take some clear packing tape and tape a colored circle on the bottom of each one and know your color, this will come off after the trip and not affect the side of the container. We used our luggage tags for the kids shorts. We put their names on them in case they got lost and tagged the kids with them. Worked nicely. Last time we found the vending machine and just made the tags for them there.

Young@Heart
07-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks! Those are great suggestions. :mickey: I didn't realize they had different handle colors. That will definitely be helpful.