PDA

View Full Version : "Youtube" help

disneycutie165
07-15-2008, 04:04 PM
I have numerous videos of my crazy cousin, and I would like them to be on Youtube. Except for the fact that I don't do not know how to do it! Does anyone know how to help?

Hope0277
07-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Once you have created an account with YouTube, sign in. At the upper right hand corner of the screen there should be a yellow upload button. Click on that and fill in all the information that is required and hit upload at the bottom of that screen. This will then take you to an area where you can browse the videos on your computer. Choose which file the video is in and upload it. Hope this helps. PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck!

MauiMouse
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Remember that your video can only be 1024 MB or less which really isn't that big. And it takes forever to upload them too, so be prepared.

brewcrew26
07-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Your videos can also only be 10 mins. or less.

disneydeb
07-18-2008, 09:56 AM
OK another question...
How do you add music to it?

dd Amy uploaded some pics as a slide show from our October trip and didn't get the music to cooperate. I am no help with such, but I Know I have friends here that are.:D

Disney Addiction
07-18-2008, 03:34 PM
There's different programs you can use to create a music slide show. Windows XP has one built in called Movie Maker (I think... I'm at work and it's not installed here) You can also do it in Nero... it's really easy, you start the program, Import your photos and add music...
You can PM me if you want... I'll be glad to help.