PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table-- photo opportunity?

ryels
07-15-2008, 10:55 AM
We just made our ADR's for our November trip and managed to get into CRT for lunch one day (breakfast was booked solid).

They did state that we get a photo opportunity with Cinderella. But do you actually get a "free" (I use the term loosely) photo with it? Or do you just get your picture taken with her and then get an "opportunity" to buy a photo.

Not that it matters all that much. We are there to enjoy the experience, but a free photo would make for nice bonus. :mickey:

Thanks!

gmgdisneymom
07-15-2008, 11:16 AM
You get a portfolii with a picture of the castle on one side and a picture of cinderella with your group/child on the other - it is included in the cost of the meal

Minnie Imagineer
07-15-2008, 05:08 PM
yes, the picture 'frame' (paper folder type thing) is light pink and says Cinderella's Royal Table on the front and has a picture of cartoon Cinderella. Inside, on the left is a real picture of the castle in wdw (a good picture too!, from the side view) and on the right is your picture with Cindy! I believe the picture was 'free' because it came with the price of the meal (I had breakfast there). But we had two parties with us and the other party asked for a copy of the picture and the photog gave us another frame and picture! How nice!

joanna71985
07-15-2008, 07:39 PM
At CRT, the picture package is included.

biodtl
07-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Yes - it is free (or at least it was in Oct 06). And it came with the portfolio with the castle photo on one side and the Cinderella photo one the other, plus four 4x6 prints.

Some of the photo-ops you have to pay for (like the luau), but this one is included.