PDA

View Full Version : Too Early?

AlyceMarie03
07-15-2008, 03:15 AM
I haven't posted on here in a while! But I'm happy to be back! Planning our 4 year dating Anniversay Vacation was great and I got tons of info from everyone!!:thumbsup: So thank you!!

Now, I'm back with a few questions:)

My Fiance & I (He Proposed After the Wishes Fireworks show on Day 3 of our Vacation!!:thumbsup::cloud9::D) are planning an October 2009 trip for our Honeymoon! I know it's too early to book...Right? But is it too early for us to start planning? I'm so excited, I don't know what to do with myself! Hehe:) Should we wait until maybe a year before our Honeymoon to start planning or is it okay to start early?

Thanks in Advance!

crazypoohbear
07-15-2008, 07:30 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
It's never too early to start planning your vacation or honeymoon.
I don't know that you can book anything right now but you can certainly start planning. Write down the things you want to see and do. The ADR's you would like. and the places you would like to stay. You can always call Magical journeys now and book a room only at your fav. hotel just to make sure it's magical

yjgirl715
07-15-2008, 08:45 AM
That is great- congrats! How exciting. You can book a room only reservation at 500 days out. Then in Aug or Sept the packages will come out and you can switch everything to that. I agree with the previous poster that you can start to write down things you would like to see and do and restraraunts you would like to try.

AlyceMarie03
07-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Thank you for the Info!!

Last year we did not fully prepare the ADR's because we didn't know if we would be hungry at the times we would pick, so we kind of skipped planning the ADR's...Bad choice. This time around I am going to make sure we have those!