PDA

View Full Version : To extend or not

LittleRoosMommy
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
We're planning a trip to WDW 10/18-10/23 with our family and both sets of grandparents. Our parents need to be home by a certain date, but our travel dates are flexible. Our oldest DD is really into HSM and just saw the trailer to HSM 3 set to be released 10/24! I'm trying to decide to extend our trip by a day or two so she can be at WDW for the release. Does anyone know if WDW is planning on any special release parties, etc for 10/24/08? This would help make my decision much easier. Any info is appreciated!!

faline
07-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Haven't heard of any events planned at Disney World at this point in time. You might want to keep your eyes on the News & Rumours forum in case anything is announced.

bkfree
07-15-2008, 12:36 PM
I say if your family can extend their trip than go for it, especially if your daughter will be able to catch the new HSM3 show.

I think the grandparents would totally understand. It would also give you guys some days of just family. I know that if we took the grandparents with us, it would be different from doing the parks just ourselves and our kids.

On our last trip, we split up for 1/2 a day. My daughter and I went and did the things we loved, which is everything fast and furious and Dad and our son went and did their own thing.
It was magical for us to be able to do that and it is one of our favorie memories from the last trip. We plan on making that a tradition at WDW.
With extra days without the Grandparents, you might can come up with some famiy traditions of your own.

KAT1811
07-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Okay, extending a WDW trip is ALWAYS a go! I say even if they are not planning anthing special how much cooler would it be to see HSM3 from WDW?!