PDA

View Full Version : One more question-Jasmine slippers?

Young@Heart
07-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Has anyone bought these in MK? I was hoping they might carry them at the BBB, but there's no way we'll make it to the DTD location on the first day. DD needs them for the second day, since I made her a Jasmine costume to wear at our Akershus dinner. I'm hoping to find the slipper shoes and not the heals.
Thanks for any info on these! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Of course! They sell them at the Emporium, as well as Tink's Treasures and County Bounty.

They are the slipper ones and not heels. Very squishy too.

Young@Heart
07-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Of course! They sell them at the Emporium, as well as Tink's Treasures and County Bounty.

They are the slipper ones and not heels. Very squishy too.

Great, thanks so much!!! :mickey:

Now I don't have to settle for the wrong size shoes on ebay.

DumboMom
07-23-2008, 10:31 PM
They are very comfortable. When my DD was two she wore them everyday to every park for seven days! They held up the entire time and are still looking good. :mickey:

Young@Heart
07-24-2008, 12:06 AM
They are very comfortable. When my DD was two she wore them everyday to every park for seven days! They held up the entire time and are still looking good. :mickey:

Thanks!
I almost gave in last weekend and was going to buy some aqua-colored sandals, but I have my heart set on those little slippers. :mickey: I know my DD will love having them, and will probably think they belonged to Jasmine herself. :secret: