PDA

View Full Version : Glass Slipper

Disney fans..
07-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I just read in someone's post about how he was getting a glass slipper delivered to his wife..how is it that you go about doing this? I think my daughter would love to have one delivered to her, is there a special place you must dine? If not, how and where can I request this? Thanks.

KineGirl
07-14-2008, 03:09 PM
My (now) husband got one from Arribas Bros at DTD and set it up with CRT to have it delivered on a platter w/rose petals at dessert. :cloud9:

I think he had to bring it to them prior our lunch.

The Disney Florist might have some kind of delivery for slippers.

Jasper
07-14-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't remember the name of the place but there is a shop on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom that sells souvineers made of glass and if I remember correctly I think they also have glass slippers. I don't know if they make deliveries to the restaurants at WDW or anything like that but I am sure that like all other shops at WDW they will send it to your Disney resort room or ship to your home or any other address you may choose. Of course, shops do tend to come and go at WDW so if the glass shop is gone since my last visit or if I am mistaken about them carrying the glass slipper than please accept my apologies.

TammiMcMan
07-14-2008, 06:38 PM
The Disney Florist offers a glass slipper arrangement (http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/waltdisneyworldflorist-engagement-fairytale-slipper-tiara/display). It's $165 as is, but that includes the slipper and a tiara. They may be able to do something a little more custom, with just the slipper. That can be delivered to your resort or restaurant if you want.

Figment104
07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Disney Florist offers a few different arrangements that come with a glass slipper and I've also heard that they can customize something for you as well. Check out their website www.disneyflorist.com otherwise the other posters suggestions sound great too.

jenny1976
07-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi,
If for your little girl,I dare give you a suggestion...my husband did this for me las year.
Buy a slipper and/or order an arrangement from the Disney Florist.
Have Breakfast at Akershus at Epcot with the princesses or at the castle.
Have one of the waiters, who are costumed up, deliver the present to your daughter. She will be floored (I was and I am 32) and get to share her surprise with all the princesses. My husband got me a tiara and flowers along with the glass slipper.
Hope you enjoy planning this!!:cloud9: