PDA

View Full Version : another rewards question

disneymom15
07-14-2008, 02:02 PM
I've used the reward card in the past. The cards I've had all had expiration dates on them, so I've made sure I use every cent on them. My question is, if I transfer addition rewards dollars onto it do I just ignore the expiration date, I've always just discarded the old cards and requested a new one. Hope this makes sense.

faline
07-14-2008, 02:09 PM
You definitely need to pay attention to the expiration date on your rewards card. Any rewards dollars that are on the card when it expires will be lost. If you fear that a card will expire before you can use up the dollars, order a new card and transfer the dollars to the new card.

Cards expire on December 31st the year after they were ordered. For example, if you ordered a card today, it would expire December 31, 2010.

WishingStar2006
07-14-2008, 03:24 PM
That's an interesting post...does that mean if I have reward dollars on a card that will expire 12/31/08 (and I can't use them up by then) I can order a new card and transfer the reward dollars from the card I have (which expires 12/31/08) to the new card? I don't think that is how it works...but I would love to be wrong!!!