PDA

View Full Version : Glow-in-the-dark Necklaces & Bracelets

OhToodles!
07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
We bought some of our own glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets (the kind that you snap to 'activate' and then 'clip' together to wear). My question is: Has anyone ever carried them on to the plane? We were going to use them the 1st night for the MNSSHP. We weren't sure if they would be allowed through security or not since they're kind of liquidy in the middle.

Mackflava99
07-14-2008, 02:41 PM
i brought down a ton the last trip ( 3 weeks ago) and had no issue- now i had them in my suitcase, not my carry-on. My kids used them every night.
If they are still on the package, i assume they are ok- - best attempt would be to put them in a zip lock bag:)

NJGIRL
07-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Put them in your luggage not in your carry on and you will be fine. If you put them in your carry on they may not make it on the plane.

KineGirl
07-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Ive brought them in my luggage (not carry on) and kept them in their original package. You should have no problem ;)

OhToodles!
07-14-2008, 03:16 PM
We're definitely going to pack most in the checked luggage. Maybe just take a few out for that first day and see what happens.

Mackflava99
07-14-2008, 03:18 PM
its no problem with checked baggage for any type and for carry-on, i really feel the necklace type is fine, i'd worry about the tube types

mickeys_princess_mom
07-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Ive brought them in my luggage (not carry on) and kept them in their original package. You should have no problem ;)
We did the same with no problem. Wore them to the Pirate and Princess Party with our costumes. Fun!