PDA

View Full Version : CSR ?--opinions

nicjohn3
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM
We would like opinions/comments on CSR for Nov. What building should I request to be near food court? Thanks anything is appreciated.

bruin1344
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM
i like CSR, i enjoyed the southwest theming and it was quiet, i believe cabanas section is next to the food court

buzz2001
07-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge (most convenient location and most preferred).

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building (closest to the pool).

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above (9a has a quiet pool).

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

faline
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't recall which section we stayed in but I can say that this is definitely my favorite moderate resort! It has many of the amenities of deluxe resorts at a moderate price.

jrkcr
07-14-2008, 02:48 PM
We love this resort!! It is so peaceful, and pretty. We have only stayed in the Cabanas 8A and 8B. I like 8B cause if you are lucky (like we were our first trip there), you can get a great view of the lake.
The walk to the main building is easy-plus you can occasionally catch a golf cart that will shuttle you there.

When I go back, I plan to walk around the resort to see what the other sections look like!

We have gone in Nov and also in Dec, with another intercot family, and used the pool both times. Dec was too cold for most "normal" people to be in the pool-we sat in the hot tub. But some odd-balls were in the pool. ;)
Nov was better pool weather, and we all had a blast on the slide!

I hope ya'll have a great time!

Gator
07-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Don't worry about the walk (unless you're medically unable to walk long distances). If you get placed in the Ranchos, you'll have the best theming of the resort - plus the walk to El Centro is second only to an evening stroll out of Epcot. This is my favorite resort, though I've never spent the money for a deluxe.