PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I book ?

michelLe x3
07-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I went on the disney website & tried to book a room for january 2nd to the 7th & it wont let me book anything past dec 31. Why is it doing this & when will i be able to book so I can be sure i can get a room ? I've heard of peole planning trips for as far as winter 2009 so i dont understand why im not able to. Any help would be appreciated :mickey:

Deesdisney
07-13-2008, 07:12 PM
I tried that last year. I ended up calling the res. line and booked my room. Try calling them and see what happens.

mickey&missy
07-13-2008, 07:17 PM
The reason that it's happening is that 2009 package rates haven't been released yet. It will most likely be mid-august by the time they are released.

If you want to insure that you have a room you can call the reservation # and book rooms only and then change to a package once they are released. Or you can book through Magical Journeys, and intercot sponsor with a link on the upper left of the page, and they can take care of it all for you!

Good luck!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-14-2008, 09:46 AM
;) The website will not let you book that far ahead, but you can call them and they will gladly book it...you may get quoted a high rate "peak season" because they haven't released those rates, but they will credit you once they are released if you are booked in a "value or regular season"

BMan62
07-14-2008, 10:49 AM
I second the idea to contact Magical Journeys! They will make sure you get a room-only booking and help you when you are ready to book the entire WDW package.

teambricker04
07-14-2008, 10:49 AM
We keep calling for our January trip and have been told since the rates haven't been release and we are using a discounted rate that we can't book yet. They have said to keep calling back, but most likely they will be released in August or September and couldn't be any more specific than that.