07-13-2008, 04:35 PM
it all comes down to what my parents want but we're between:

The Villas at Wilderness Lodge
&
The Boardwalk Villas

help me choose!:mickey:

#1disneyfan
07-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Wow, great choices! Unfortunately I have never stayed at either location, but if I had to choose I think I would pick BWV. Just my opinion!

Have a great time where ever you stay!

Crow
07-13-2008, 07:13 PM
WL since its at my fav resort
but the BOardwalk is a great location since Epcot is my fav park

BelleLovesTheBeast
07-13-2008, 08:06 PM
I haven't stayed at the Boardwalk but I've been to the resort. I absolutely love it! It's beautiful and you can walk to Epcot and take the ferry to DHS.

Seasonscraps
07-13-2008, 08:10 PM
You can't go wrong with either resort - they are both beautiful!

I think Boardwalk is a little better in terms of location - the proximity to Epcot, DHS and the other Epcot resorts gives guests oodles of dining & entertainment options without having to get on a bus.

Shugoondola
07-13-2008, 08:15 PM
I liked the Wilderness Lodge, but I love the Boardwalk. I especially like being so close to Epcot which is my favorite park.

:mickey:

bruin1344
07-14-2008, 01:22 PM
never stayed at either but prefer boardwalk because of its short location to epcot & mgm, restaurants, and nightlife

thumperbug
07-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Thats a tough one for me. Have stayed at both. Really loved the WL and its proximity to MK via boat but also liked Boardwalk for activities at night and proximity to Epcot and HS.

crazypoohbear
07-14-2008, 07:39 PM
My vote is for Boardwalk villas.
Here is my reasoning.
1)gram can sit out on the board walk and people watch, it would be much busier and there would be more to watch than at the Wilderness lodge.
2) Caroline would like to be close to the dance halls and the actors/entertainers strolling the board walk.
3) your dad could go to the ESPN zone to watch sports with you- and have some port wine.
4) your mother would be close to EPCOT!
5) you could take the monorail to MK to mourn Mr. Toads wild ride! :
6) There is a great bakery on the boardwalk :D

7) IF.... we go down and meet you there we would be staying at the Dolpin and it would be easy for you to walk over to us with your luggage when your family leaves.

bkfree
07-14-2008, 11:37 PM
You absolutely cannot beat the location of the Epcot resorts, so I say Boardwalk will make everyone very happy.:thumbsup:

HeyMrsL!ItsThisGuy!
07-15-2008, 01:19 AM
yeah, despit having stayed at Beach Club already, I REALLY dig the atmosphere of the boardwalk.

think what you will but I'm a big fan of those simpler times, the big band music, the styles, and of course those awesome cars.

I'm going to show my family everyones suggestions! :D

jcmgwdw
07-15-2008, 01:24 AM
I love how relaxing and nice the Wilderness Lodge is and since i've never stayed there, I picked that!

Although, Boardwalk is nice too, I just have much more preference toward WL.

-Ryan

jonahbear2006
07-15-2008, 02:55 AM
I love the WL and its proximity to MK and FWC. I love the look of their property. It is so intimate and beautiful. Their pool, I think, outdoes the boardwalks everyday of the week, but......that's just me. I love the boat ride to the other deluxe resorts for character breakfasts, the walk to the campground to see the flick, and feeling of being somewhere out in the rustic wilderness and not in a city or town.

RALPH
07-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Just my opinion, I could be wrong, but I think older WDW travelers would enjoy the BW more than the WL, and I think the WL is awsome. The Epcot location would be so convenient and Epcot is more adult oriented.