PDA

View Full Version : Piano Guy at POR

We LOVE Disney
07-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi

I was wondering if there was a schedule for the piano guy at POR (I can't remember his name.....is it Bob??) here on Intercot or do I need to call POR and ask them?

Thanks!
Tracy

Seasonscraps
07-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I am not sure if I am allowed to post his personal website but if you do a search for yehaa bob - you'll find it.

brewcrew26
07-12-2008, 06:11 PM
I googled Bob Jackson before and found the schedule on his site. I want to say he's there like Tuesday and Thursdays at Riverside. But, I'd check to see if that has changed.

We LOVE Disney
07-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for your responses! I found his website and have the schedule. We always like to try to see him at least once while we are there!!

:mickey:
Tracy

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-12-2008, 10:19 PM
is he funny or what exactly does he do?

Seasonscraps
07-12-2008, 10:42 PM
He's puts on a sing along piano playing extravaganza!! He's sooooooo much fun & gets everyone involved - singing, clapping, yelling & screaming, dancing, etc. It's worth the trip to POR to see him one evening. We hit Boatrights for dinner and settle in at the River Roost lounge (in the POR lobby) one evening on each trip to DW.

stitch34
07-13-2008, 12:20 PM
He's puts on a sing along piano playing extravaganza!! He's sooooooo much fun & gets everyone involved - singing, clapping, yelling & screaming, dancing, etc. It's worth the trip to POR to see him one evening. We hit Boatrights for dinner and settle in at the River Roost lounge (in the POR lobby) one evening on each trip to DW.

I second that....He's very entertaining and definitely worth seeing!!!!