PDA

View Full Version : When does vac. package paperwork come?

Young@Heart
07-12-2008, 01:04 PM
We're arrive at WDW in 3 weeks, and we still haven't heard from our travel company regarding our paperwork. They said they'd call us to come in when everything arrived at their office, but we haven't heard anything yet. Should it be there by now? I don't remember waiting this long on previous trips. :confused:

#1disneyfan
07-12-2008, 04:29 PM
We are about 30 days out and haven't received our paperwork either. We also used a TA. Something is telling me that it is close to 2 weeks prior to your trip, but I could be wrong.

Have a great time!

Beast_fanatic
07-12-2008, 06:43 PM
They don't mail the stuff out until after the final payment is due (for a package, that's 45 days prior to arrival). I would think that it would be in within the next week, and I'd probably call your travel agent if you don't hear anything by Wednesday or so.

Young@Heart
07-13-2008, 02:13 AM
They don't mail the stuff out until after the final payment is due (for a package, that's 45 days prior to arrival). I would think that it would be in within the next week, and I'd probably call your travel agent if you don't hear anything by Wednesday or so.

Thanks! We hit the 45 day mark just over 3 weeks ago, and we went in to pay our balance just before that. At that time, the TA said it she'd be calling us "in a couple weeks" to come in and pick up everything, but we haven't heard from her yet. :confused: I think I'm going to call her Monday afternoon if I haven't heard from her yet.