PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever seen "The Others"?

pink
07-11-2008, 06:26 PM
I saw this for the first time the other night and I have to admit I thought it was boring in the begining but waiting for the ending was worth it. It was one of the best movie twist I've seen. :mickey:

PirateLover
07-11-2008, 08:00 PM
I saw it a while ago. Some parts were very very creepy. I liked it.

LauraleeH
07-12-2008, 05:32 PM
I saw it but never finished it! Ugh, and someone told me the ending so that just ruins it for me...

Maybe I can try to watch it again and pretend I don't know...?

Young@Heart
07-12-2008, 09:14 PM
I thought this was a great movie. DH and I saw it in the theatres, and I was so creeped out for most of it! The end was great! I love movies that end like this. :thumbsup:

pink
07-13-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm glad to see that other people like it, I have never heard much talk about it.

Maybe I can try to watch it again and pretend I don't know...?

Honestly, I think the ending is still shocking to watch even if you know the ending. I just rewatched it with my brother and I still got goosebumps so you never know! :mickey:

murphy1
07-13-2008, 07:20 PM
That and Sixth Sense, freaky!!! It's a movie you have to watch over again to get the nuances. I hated the whole photographing of the dead people thing, but they really did that! I was watching it again and caught how she took pills for her migraines. I think I have seen this movie about three times and still pick up things.

pink
07-14-2008, 02:05 AM
I was watching it again and caught how she took pills for her migraines.

The second time I watched it I picked up on new things as well. SPOILER: I noticed how much they actually talk about the night when she "went crazy". However, I don't get the migraine part. Does she get migraines because of how she died?:mickey:

MNNHFLTX
07-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh yes, that is a good movie (in a spooky way). The tone and twist of the story at the end does remind me of a M. Knight Shymalan movie, although there was a different director.

amd780
07-17-2008, 11:29 AM
I love The Others! When DH and I rented it for the first time, I watched it twice in a row. I just had to see the movie a second time while knowing what happens at the end, so I could pick up on the little things I didn't catch the first time around. Maybe I'll rent it again! :thumbsup:

ASweetLov
07-18-2008, 11:11 PM
I love this movie. It's very creepy no matter how many times you watch it