PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Quick Service?

tink03
07-10-2008, 10:25 AM
I am in need of some help:confused:
We have decided to take the kids directly to MK but we are not sure of where to stop for brunch. Here are some choices Noodle Station, Pinnochios (done), Columbia Harbour (done) and Caseys(done). So some info please?:eat:

Sept 08 POR I cant stop dreaming :bar:
Sept 07 CBR
May 06 POR
June 04 CBR

SBETigg
07-10-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm not sure how often the Noodle Station is actually open any more, and I wouldn't count on it at any rate. It's not a favorite for us. We didn't hate it, but we didn't enjoy the food much, either.

We choose quick service based on where we are in the park when we decide to eat. Columbia Harbour House is my favorite, but Pecos Bill and Casey's are all also good. If you're close to Tomorrowland, Cosmic Ray's. If you're in Fantasyland, Pinocchio Village Haus. Considering you've tried a lot of the others, I would give Cosmic Ray's a shot.

disneymom15
07-10-2008, 11:06 AM
I also wouldn't do Noodle station. I like Harbour House & Pecos Bills.

DreamFinder2
07-10-2008, 11:31 AM
I would also put in a vote for Cosmic Ray's. The food is good...there's a nice selection if you're worried about picky kids. PLUS, you get to sit and watch the "entertainment" while you eat. We always stop at CR's for something, even if it's only dessert. We like it. :thumbsup:

TexasPrincessAurora
07-10-2008, 11:36 AM
I've never actually seen the Noodle Station open.

You said brunch...you might stop at Main Street Bakery. They have amazing things for breakfast.

If you're wanting more lunch...we really like Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills, and Cosmic Rays. Those are our favorites. Pinocchios was ok, nothing special though.

Jared
07-10-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by brunch. None of the counter service locations offer traditional brunch items, except perhaps the Main Street Bakery. For lunch, however, I strongly recommend Columbia Harbour House. If you want something new, try Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland.

:tasty:

wdwfansince75
07-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Typical MK Brunch....Cheese Danish from Main Street Bakery, washed down with a Dole Float....

Typical lunch...Casey's hot dog, washed down with a Dole Float...

Typical snack....Dole Whip.

But the Nausia Station...even a Dole Float can't kill the taste....fortunately, when we were down in June, the NS didn't open until 4 PM....and I was at Capt Cooks, enjoying their double cheeseburger with Hawaiian chips, and had a Dole Whip for dessert.

Young@Heart
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
I was also thinking Main Street Bakery for brunch. If it was straight lunch, I'd suggest Cosmic Ray's! :thumbsup:

Mickey Magic
07-10-2008, 02:20 PM
:mickey:Another vote for Cosmic Rays...they have chicken, burgers, soup, salads, wraps... We go at least twice each trip!:mickey:

goofy89
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm also another vote for Cosmic Ray's :thumbsup:

jonahbear2006
07-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills. They both are hamburger joints but Cosmic has a lot more options. Pecos bills seemed to have the better burger, to me, between the two, and a fixin's bar that can't be beat. Both had same desserts, if you are on dp. But Cosmics had soup and salad and chicken and several other options. Ohhh. I want to eat now, thinking about all this food.

#1donaldfan
07-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Rays are our favorites at MK.......

......the noodle station is our short cut, and I remember once it being open and people in line ordering food......once......what's the deal with that place.....??? it did smell good, I think....it was a long time ago !! ??

USCTinkerbell
07-11-2008, 08:38 AM
I was thinking the same thing! Everytime we have been the Noodle Station has not been open. I like Columbia Harbor House and the Pizza place. It's too early to remember the name! LOL

I've never actually seen the Noodle Station open.

You said brunch...you might stop at Main Street Bakery. They have amazing things for breakfast.

If you're wanting more lunch...we really like Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills, and Cosmic Rays. Those are our favorites. Pinocchios was ok, nothing special though.

brownie
07-11-2008, 12:12 PM
We really like Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. Pecos Bills would be another choice.

AwPhooey
07-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Based on the four you listed, I'd put them in the following order:

Columbia Harbor House
Pinocchio Village Haus
Casey's Corner
Tomorrowland Noodle Station

However, I'd add Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill (in that order) to the list right below CHH.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
:( This may not be a popular answer but we were not impressed with the hot dogs at Caseys...can't comment on the others as we ate TS for lunch last two visits

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
We have to eat at Pecos Bills every trip. And Cosmic Ray's is another good choice and there is lots of seating too!

JRoberts1015
07-12-2008, 12:46 PM
We were just there, and after a long run, while carrying 2 kids, in the rain, up hill, against the wind, I only found out that the noodle station was only open for dinner. Needless to say, I was mad, wet, tired and decided then that this would be my last visit to the noodle station.
We then ran in the rain, carrying 2 kids, up hill, against the wind to Cosmic Rays.

VolMickey
07-12-2008, 01:08 PM
We did COSMIC RAY'S. As noted above, lots of seating, lots of registers and it's nice views from the windows. :thumbsup: