PDA

View Full Version : Characters at Akershus

Young@Heart
07-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I know there is a possibility of five characters out of a larger selection (including Mary Poppins and Alice). Is there any way guest relations can tell you which characters will be at the meal later that day? My DD really wants to meet Jasmine, and if she's going to be there, it would save us waiting in line at Morocco.

Minnie Imagineer
07-09-2008, 05:06 PM
yes, I asked if Aurora would be at Cinderella's Royal Table on the day we were going and the lady told us she wouldn't :( so guest relations would probably know

Young@Heart
07-10-2008, 12:23 AM
yes, I asked if Aurora would be at Cinderella's Royal Table on the day we were going and the lady told us she wouldn't :( so guest relations would probably know

Thanks! It's too bad they can't have a specific character line-up at this restaurant, so we don't spend precious park time looking for characters we'll be meeting at dinner. Mary Poppins and Alice are always musts for me, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon them just as they were entering the toy store last time. :cloud9:

AnnetteFan
07-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Guest relations can more than likely tell you that morning.
But when it comes to waiting in line at places like Morroco and Adventure Land in MK you can always ask a CM to give you a specific time she'll be coming out and you can get there a few minutes early and be the first in line.

Young@Heart
07-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Guest relations can more than likely tell you that morning.
But when it comes to waiting in line at places like Morroco and Adventure Land in MK you can always ask a CM to give you a specific time she'll be coming out and you can get there a few minutes early and be the first in line.

Thanks! DD is being very picky about characters this year. Last trip, she started out very shy, but after meeting The Fairy Godmother, she warmed up to everyone and would hug every character we met. This year, it's pretty much princesses and a few Pixar characters. Hopefully that'll change when we get there, but if not, I want her to at least meet the ones she's showing interest in. :mickey:

like2workout
07-13-2008, 12:49 PM
has anyone seen esmerelda in akershus lately? i'm going next week and i know the chances are extremely slim, but i'm still hoping!

Young@Heart
07-13-2008, 07:58 PM
has anyone seen esmerelda in akershus lately? i'm going next week and i know the chances are extremely slim, but i'm still hoping!

I didn't even know she was one of the possible character there. :mickey: Are there any others beside the "Princesses", Alice, and Mary?

Have fun on you trip and good luck meeting Esmerelda!

AnnetteFan
07-14-2008, 02:51 AM
You won't be seeing Esmerelda at Akershus anytime soon, you'd have a better chance of just finding her in the France pavillion since she's a training character but not a spare. If they were short princesses for Akershus they'd send Alice or Wendy or Mary Poppins, one time they sent Minnie Mouse in her princess costume! But not Esmerelda since she isn't on the spare list.

Young@Heart
07-14-2008, 01:34 PM
If they were short princesses for Akershus they'd send Alice or Wendy or Mary Poppins, one time they sent Minnie Mouse in her princess costume! But not Esmerelda since she isn't on the spare list.

Oh, wow!!! I'd love to have Wendy at our meal! I think the most magical part of our trip last year was during the Dreams Come True parade, when Wendy told DD her hair was the same color as Peter's! :cloud9: My DD (who was barely 3) was so thrilled that Wendy talked to her from the float.