PDA

View Full Version : Best "Most comfortable" BEDS in the World

slpngbty56
07-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Hi There! I was wondering which resort do you find to have the most comfortable beds? :cloud9:

POR- Not very comfy- I love this resort but have a hard time sleeping there.
POP- OK- but not the best
ASMU- Very Comfy
ASSP- OK
FT. Wilderness cabin-- Best night sleep I've had in the world but bed too small for me & hubby. It's only a double.

Ok- Now its your turn tell me where I can get the best nights sleep.:thumbsup:

Mousemates
07-09-2008, 10:43 AM
This is kind of easy for my crew ....we just got back from our first stay at the swan and I had a hard time keeping my teenaged kids out of the beds...they loved them, as did my wife and myself...not sure if they are heavenly, but if they aren't they are knockin on heavens door anyway.

Number two for me would be the beds (or the beds we had anyway) last January at the contemporary....they were wonderful.

mook3y
07-09-2008, 10:54 AM
For us hands down, a king bed at BWV.

Tygger7
07-09-2008, 10:57 AM
The beds at Pop were horrible....I don't think I could stay more than one night because of them. The best beds hands down have been at Wilderness Lodge....even more comfy than my pillowtop mattress at home. I slept wonderfully the whole time we were there. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-09-2008, 11:08 AM
By far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in anywhere, not just WDW, was at the Swan resort. Those beds are called Heavenly beds for a reason. DH and I have already made up our minds that when it is time for us to purchase a new mattress set it will be a heavenly bed.

bkfree
07-09-2008, 11:49 AM
We slept so great on the beds at the Yacht Club that we stripped the bed to check out what kind it was so we could find one like it when we got home.

RocknBev
07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
I vote for Swan/Dolphin but I am glad to hear that CR and WL are getting good reviews as I will be staying at both in January!

USCTinkerbell
07-09-2008, 01:11 PM
We did this with our bed at POR. I loved it. We went home and bought one!
POR: Great
ASMO: decent
POP: Horrible
ASSP: Decent

How is the CSR beds? We have ressie's for Dec19-24.:mickey:

We slept so great on the beds at the Yacht Club that we stripped the bed to check out what kind it was so we could find one like it when we got home.

bruin1344
07-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Beach Club was most comfortable for me

the rest were comfortable, pop was just too small

A Mouse Fan
07-09-2008, 02:22 PM
The king beds at the WL are the best. I never have any problem sleeping and no back pain when I wake up! :thumbsup:

Minnie Imagineer
07-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I stayed in the WL twin bunk beds and I thought they were alright
Poly, on the other hand, had hard beds!

Nothing beats my bed at home..:cloud9:

Goes4FastPass
07-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a tie. Swan and Dolphin.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I too have to vote for the Swan & Dolphin Heavenly beds. I have trouble sleeping, but not when I'm there. I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat!

slpngbty56
07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Heavenly Beds? :cloud9:Is that what they're really called? Who makes them?

Jarrod
07-10-2008, 08:23 AM
Heaenly Bed is what Westin calls their bedding system. They also have the Heavenly Bath products (not avail. at the S & D, at least not when we were there) that are great. However, our best sleep experience at WDW was in a King bed at the GF.

Giselle
07-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Getting into a bed at the contemporary is like falling into a cloud. The sheets are soft and smooth. The pillows are just the right size and everything is crisp white and fresh. :cloud9:The rest of the room's decor is also calm and relaxing. I wish I had those rooms at home.

em-n-mia's-mommy
07-10-2008, 11:51 AM
So far our best has been at the contemporary and the grand floridian. I slept like a baby there. The only problem i had was with the pillows each time. One was not enough pillow for my neck and two pillows was too much. I adjusted and slept fine though.

crazypoohbear
07-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Hands down
The HEAVENLY BEDS
at the swan and dolphin! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Heavenly Beds? :cloud9:Is that what they're really called? Who makes them?

Here's the info on the Heavenly Beds:

Mattress & Box Spring
The Heavenly Bed features a no-flip 13" pillow-top mattress and supportive spring unit, triple layered for comfort.

Please note: This item is a special purchase item. It has a flat shipping fee of $225.00 to most locations within the Continental US. For remote locations and deliveries outside of the Continental US, please contact Customer Service at 877-777-5418 for special assistance.

This item is NOT available for expedited delivery and ground shipping is the only delivery option. Currently, additional items in your cart are also ineligible for expedited shipping if you have a mattress in your cart.

Upon clicking the 'add to cart' button you will be prompted with a window listing the conditions for the sale of this item.
Price: $895.00 - $1,570.00

I just typed in Heavenly Bed to get to the link for Westin Hotels.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-12-2008, 04:02 PM
:sheep: I read in one of the unofficial guides the results of a poll showed the Swam and Dolphin as having the best beds...I was surprised to learn a "non" Disney resort was placed on top....

big blue and hairy
07-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a tie. Swan and Dolphin.

I agree, but I also have to give an attaboy to the GF. Also very comfy beds.

:sulley:

#1disneyfan
07-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Ok so for most comfy beds I can't give an honest answer because I think I am usually so tired by the end of a busy day in the World that I could probably fall asleep anywhere!

As for what I can remember:

ASSR DH and I slept in seperate beds, hard and small, but not bad
CBR Slept with DD 4, slept well, small beds
POFQ Slept with DD 8, slept horribly, small beds, DD was ill most of vacation
POR Slept with DD10, slept well, beds small
Poly Slept with DD7, slept very well
AKL Slept in bottom bunk, not very comfortable, DH slept well in Queen by himself!

Seeing a pattern here, I always sleep with our DD and DH gets a bed to himself! This year I think we will each get our own bed and DD can sleep in the daybed!

Best bed outside of the world has been every Sheraton near the airport we have stayed at. Not sure what is about those beds, but they are very comfy!

LisRich
07-12-2008, 04:57 PM
My experience at WDW is limited but I have to say the beds at the Contemporary are WONDERFUL! Best bed in a hotel I have ever been in anywhere - and it usually takes me several nights to adjust to a new bed b/c I'm spoiled at home w/a Tempurpedic pillowtop!

mouseaddict
07-13-2008, 08:14 AM
We are at OKW in a studio right now and I have to say that as I sit here unable to straighten my back that these are definately NOT comfy at all. However last month at Saratoga Springs the king bed was fantastic..slept wonderfully!