PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones Update?

HeyMrsL!ItsThisGuy!
07-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I would kinda dig it if they got rid of the stunt show (seeing as they now have Lights Motors Action) and building a ride similar to Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure.

Or a total stretch...from the depths of my imagination...

A flume ride based on the finale of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!?

dizneyfreek
07-09-2008, 06:25 AM
I agree 100% !!!!
The stunt show is great, but a ride like in disneyland or a ride pertaining to the latest movie would be awesome:mickey:

disneycutie165
07-09-2008, 07:00 AM
I have never been to DLR but I have heard about the Indy attraction.:D However, a ride would be better than a stunt show because the interaction would be better. Totally agree!:mickey:

brownie
07-09-2008, 07:30 AM
I hope the stunt show sticks around for a while. I really enjoy it, and although I loved the Indiana Jones Adventure, I would hate to see the stunt show go. I think it's still pulling in the crowds, so I think it's not likely to be replaced anytime soon.

big blue and hairy
07-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I would love to see the Indy ride come to DHS, whether or not it replaced the stunt show.

:sulley:

Fryguy
07-09-2008, 11:02 AM
A log flume type ride would be an awesome addition to DHS, perhaps replace Catastrophe Canyon as that has changed so much since they removed all the houses.

BriarRose
07-09-2008, 07:19 PM
If they were to ever put in a Indiana Jones ride, they wouldn't copy the one in DL. Dinosaur at AK is almost the exact same ride, with the exception of theming.

VolMickey
07-09-2008, 07:22 PM
:secret: I didn't know that.

Doug The Disney Man
07-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Maybe we could ride in a fridge from the 50s and get blasted by a nuclear test bomb. Sorry, but if you've seen the new movie-that's funny.

Seriously, I would like to see something from Crystal Skull at DHS.

IloveDisney71
07-10-2008, 01:04 PM
I enjoy seeing the IJ stunt show so I hope they don't take it away. BUT I think they could add an Indy ride to the park somewhere. That would be cool. I don't see why they could keep the show and add the ride.

big blue and hairy
07-10-2008, 02:02 PM
If they were to ever put in a Indiana Jones ride, they wouldn't copy the one in DL. Dinosaur at AK is almost the exact same ride, with the exception of theming.

That wouldn't or shouldn't imho stop them from building it. The theming is completely different. Other than that....ummmm....Star Tours/Body Wars?

A Foolish Mortal
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
The Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland is our favorite Disneyland exclusive ride, so I would love to see some sort of incarnation of it replace the Indiana Jones stunt show... even though I like it more than that blasted car stunt show (my hearing still hasn't recovered...) I would like to see the ride more.

crazypoohbear
07-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I would kinda dig it if they got rid of the stunt show (seeing as they now have Lights Motors Action) and building a ride similar to Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure.

Or a total stretch...from the depths of my imagination...

A flume ride based on the finale of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!?

THat would be awesome!
I think they could do away with much of DHS and redo things.
Indiana jones becoming a ride would be a great start.
Sounds dangerous - just get rid of this! - Put the comedy warehouse there.

It would be great if DHS could add more rides and a flume ride would be great
You can get wet at every other park
MK - Splash
AK - Kali
Epcot - El Tiempo :blush: or Norway :secret:
DHS would be great for a flume

A Foolish Mortal
07-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Is Sounds Dangerous being taken out when American Idol comes? Or is American Idol just taking up half of that building?

big blue and hairy
07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Is Sounds Dangerous being taken out when American Idol comes? Or is American Idol just taking up half of that building?
No, that side of the building is still a complete waste of space.

lockedoutlogic
07-11-2008, 10:59 AM
No, that side of the building is still a complete waste of space.

A great spot for the Mos Eisley Cantina restaurant......

...which...let's face it....is NEVER going to happen:(

big blue and hairy
07-11-2008, 11:17 AM
A great spot for the Mos Eisley Cantina restaurant......

...which...let's face it....is NEVER going to happen:(
I'd prefer the return of some version of either the Monster Sound show or Superstar TV. Superstar could be updated with all Disney/ABC stuff.

passholderryan
07-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Anyone know the secret or can give advice on getting to be an "extra" for the stunt show. I know they take about 10 guest for each show. I guess all you have to do is ask to be in the next show???

dudeman1975
07-14-2008, 08:25 PM
My dad got picked once for the Indiana Jones Show. You basically have to just act funny when they ask for extras, they said he looked like a New York Cabbie because he has a mustache. My dad said it was really neat to be backstage and meet the actors. They also had to sign a waiver, but it was lots of fun.

ParkMan
07-14-2008, 08:57 PM
I'd love an Indy ride, but I hope if they ever add one they also keep the stunt show.

One of the things that I like about parks is the attractions that are not just "rides" (as great as some of the rides are).

I'd think there is room for both!

Stich8818
07-20-2008, 04:07 PM
i feel they could still keep the stunt show and if I am not mistaken could they not put an Indy ride in one of the empty film/tv studios? i guess that would be a possibility.