PDA

View Full Version : My new project....

wonderalice23
07-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi - any help from fellow WDW travellers would be great for this idea!
I am going to WDW with my best Disney buddy in August. It's a big group trip and on one day her husband and my boyfriend will be "exploring World Showcase"...that is - sampling all the wonderful beers!
Now...I am going to make them little passport-type booklets with stickers from the beers of Epcot! (corny, I know...but boyfriend appreciates my Disney goofiness!)
I have nailed down most of the beers of the world, but does anyone know the brands served in the CS's at : Germany, Canada (if any) and The American Adventure? Thanks soo much! :beer::party:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-08-2008, 10:10 PM
There isn't a CS at Canada, but there is a kiosk near where Off Kilter plays that serves Moosehead, so that should take care of Canada :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
07-08-2008, 10:23 PM
:beer: Germany has Beck's and Lowenbrau (and possibly another one).
:beer: America has Budweiser and Sam Adams.
:beer: Canada has Moosehead, Molson and Labatt's.

Goofeygal
07-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Sounds fun!!!

wonderalice23
07-09-2008, 12:05 AM
thanks to everyone so far - I knew there had to be beer served around Canada!!!!:mickey:

Crow
07-09-2008, 01:49 AM
yes & ill be sampling most of them in Sept again:beer:

dmosher
07-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Same here! Beers around the world in Sept! Woohoo!
Here is another thread to help you on your adventure. BATW (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=124162&highlight=Beers+world) (that's Beers Around The World)
:pipes:
D

SurferStitch
07-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Germany also has Spaten Optimator Doppelbock......and it's incredible. We like to order it at a local German restaurant here at home, and were surprised to see it in Germany in May.

:thumbsup:

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2008, 09:59 AM
you can ask anyone who ever was on the WDW college program.....international program....or orlando resident under the age of 40......

and they can probably give you an 8 hour prep course on "do's" and "don'ts"