PDA

View Full Version : Cribs At Grand Floridian

KAT1811
07-08-2008, 06:20 PM
I saw that the GF offers cribs and highchairs for the rooms. Does anyone know if the "cribs" are the same portable crib that the other resorts have or is it a larger crib? I typically bring my own sheets for the crib so I was wondering what size it was.

Thanks!

Katmegali
07-09-2008, 04:41 AM
The last I heard they were portable cribs.

TheRustyScupper
07-09-2008, 10:51 AM
You can request Pack-n-Play or regular cribs.

KAT1811
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
You can request Pack-n-Play or regular cribs.

That is what I heard but I am more curious to know if the "cribs" are full sized or not. DD has the softest Pottery Barn Baby Chamois sheets and I bring them on vacation with us where ever we go so she is most comfortable. I have them in both sizes but am trying to minimize our luggage since there are 5 of us (DH, 3 DDs and myself).

Do they set up the regular cribs? I have no problem setting up the pack-n-play but setting up a crib is something I would prefer to not do on vacation.

mickey&missy
07-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure if they set up the crib. When we stayed at GF in March we used the portable crib. It was brand new and had never been used! I had brought a very soft, fleece like portable crib sheet from home. DS was very content and sleep "like a baby!"

em-n-mia's-mommy
07-09-2008, 11:45 PM
two years ago when we stayed at the GF we requested a crib and when we got there it was all set up ready to go with sheet and bumper pad. The sheets and stuff were baby mickey print. The crib itself was movable with wheels and was not quite the size of a regular crib but more like the smaller portable cribs. My daughter slept very well in this and we were relieved because she would not sleep in pack n plays at that time.