PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest Review 7/7/08

DDuck66
07-08-2008, 03:11 PM
We finally made it to Disney Quest and I have to say that I actually enjoyed it. It is well worth a few hours to go by especially for those who like the video games. The POTC ride was the best. They used the same technology for the new Toy Story Mania ride. The Virtual Jungle Cruise came in second place as far as fun filled and keeping your attention. Of course there were tons of video games from the early 80's up and including some of the newer games. The crowds were not too bad and the longest wait was about 20 minutes for POTC. All in all, it was an afternoon well spent. Would I do it every trip..probably not, but it is worth going to especially if you have the Premium Annual Pass which gives you free entry.

Mackflava99
07-08-2008, 03:16 PM
we go there alot- its alot of fun- i am a video junkie-

last year, one night i was playing Luner Lander and a CM came to me and said- " excue me sir, but we are closing" i didnt even notice the time.
My family was downstairs waiting for me wondering where the heck i went-

DDuck66
07-08-2008, 04:44 PM
we go there alot- its alot of fun- i am a video junkie-

last year, one night i was playing Luner Lander and a CM came to me and said- " excue me sir, but we are closing" i didnt even notice the time.
My family was downstairs waiting for me wondering where the heck i went-

I can see where it would be easy to lose track of the time. Too bad the DW is not a "video gamer".

Young@Heart
07-09-2008, 12:12 AM
We love DQ, and are really looking forward to it next month! We skipped adding DQ/waterparks last year, but decided it was time to go back this trip. :thumbsup: DS's are going to love it even more, now that they're teenagers.

bruin1344
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
not DQ fan, i am not a gamer at all

NJGIRL
07-09-2008, 03:46 PM
We have been to DQ at least 3 times and really do enjoy it. I love the Pirate and Jungle Boats also. The "bumper cars" are also alot of fun. This year we are doing the cruise so we had to cut back on some of the extras since we won't have enough time for everything so we won't do DQ this trip.