PDA

View Full Version : Hotel room gifts?

allentownguy
07-08-2008, 01:19 PM
i have a question?
my girlfriend and myself are going to disney
sept 2 - sept 7 we are staying at all star music.

she has not been to disney in over 23 years!!!(never been to animal kingdon, movie studios or epcot) i have booked adr's for most of the 2 point dinning and a few character dinning.

my question is. i would love to have a gift waiting for her when we get into our hotel. i have been on various cruises and you can have a gift basket waiting for you when you check into your room.

can anyone tell me if disney has this service? if so who would i call or a web site i can look at.

thank for any help you folks can give.
kyle:rocks:

BMan62
07-08-2008, 02:04 PM
I believe Disney Florist can hook you up.

TammiMcMan
07-08-2008, 02:18 PM
The cruises are a little bit different. There, you have a guaranteed assigned stateroom number. The resorts don't operate that way. While they may pre-assign your room, there are too many chances that it could end up being re-assigned before you check-in. For that reason, they will not place anything in your room prior to arrival.

As noted, the Disney Florist does offer some stock gift baskets and you can call them for something a bit more personalized. The procedure is that they'll deliver it to the resort on the day you select. At the resort, it will either be held at the front desk until you arrive, or given to a runner for room delivery after you check-in.

allentownguy
07-08-2008, 05:47 PM
thanks for the quick reply, i am calling first thing in the morning. i just looked at the web site for the florist and i found the perfect gift:thumbsup: