PDA

View Full Version : Grocery delivery services??

Kerr0173
07-08-2008, 11:00 AM
We are staying on site for the first time and flying for the first time to WDW!! So excited!! Can anyone tell me about grocery delivery services available? And, can I look them up ahead of time? We were hoping to take advantage of our full kitchen at least for sandwiches and small breakfasts.:mickey:

Thanks, Kerrie

KAT1811
07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
The Intercot sponsor is Garden Grocer, they deliver right to the resort. My only advice is that you place your order WEEKS ahead of time. On our last trip I was going to use them and they were booked up until the middle of our vacation. The have a great selection and we plan to use them on our next trip as I have heard plenty of good feedback regarding them.

Momof2boys
07-08-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't think they're still an Intercot sponsor, but I'd still suggest Garden Grocer. We've used them twice before and prompt & excellent service both times. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I have sent you a PM with some information!!

Go garden grocer! I just wish it was still a sponsor here as I use them a lot, as well as others here. :mickey:

Spartan_Jeff
07-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Has anyone ever used wegoshop? I know they deliver to the hotels, I just have never heard any reviews of them.

Jarrod
07-09-2008, 08:18 AM
We have used wegoshop several times and have been very pleased with their service. They were willing to stop at more than one store to get us the brand items that we wanted. They also stopped at a liquor store to get us a few items. There is an additional charge for the additional stops, but they tell you that ahead of time and let you make the decision.

donnah77
07-09-2008, 12:44 PM
We used wegoshop in April and loved it! She shopped WalMart for us (you can pick from a list of stores) - worked out great since we needed both drinks /snacks and baby stuff. Service was prompt, friendly, great communication, and we got exactly what we ordered. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again next year!

KAT1811
07-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Wego shop charges more for delivery than GG and GG will also deliver liquor if you ask for it.

donnah77
07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Its true that the delivery charge is higher with wegoshop, but since they will shop WalMart or Sams or even a regular grocery store the prices of the items you buy may be considerably less than GG. I priced out our order with both and wegoshop turned out to be the better deal for us. But it just depends on what you are getting. Have fun shopping!

Lizzie
07-09-2008, 04:10 PM
We used garden grocerer. We found the cost for the food not much more than we normally paid. And the delivery charge was lower than we expected. Food came while we were out and Disney delivered it to our room and put the milk in the fridge.

hubbyofadisneyholic
07-09-2008, 08:53 PM
We have used WeGoShop three times now and have been quite satisfied with the results.
Don't know about hard liquor, but there was no problem with them picking up beer.:beer:
We will definitely use them next time we fly to WDW. :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
07-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I just booked Garden Grocer for our August trip. We used the last year since we have been having longer stays, we try to pick up some quick breakfast grab items and some water with a cooler. They were great last year. The order was exact and it was promptly delivered upon our return from the parks on our first day!

CleveRocks
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I used Gooding's and was totaly satisfied both times. The second time, I tried to use Garden Grocer (since they are less expensive than Gooding's), but GG was sold out for my arrival day, and this was 6 weeks in advance!!!