PDA

View Full Version : Will La Nouba Fit In This Schedule?

AwPhooey
07-07-2008, 11:52 PM
(Moderators: Feel free to move this to Vacation Planning if it's a more appropriate forum.)

I'm heading down to the World in October and I'm thinking about seeing La Nouba but I don't know if I can fit it into my arrival day.

My flight is scheduled to land at MCO at 2:57 p.m. and I'll be taking DME to Pop Century. I have an 8:00 p.m. ADR at Flying Fish at Boardwalk.

I checked the tickets site for La Nouba and see that there are shows at 6:00 and 9:00 p.m. I don't think I should have any problem getting to the 6:00 show, but will I have time to get from the show to my ADR?

I don't know how long the shows are, so I have no idea if 2 hours to see the show and catch a bus (or taxi, depending on how much time I have) to Boardwalk will work.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:mickey:

WDWfanatic742
07-08-2008, 12:23 AM
The show is 90 minutes long. It would definitely be a close fit if you were to see the 6pm show.

ThanxForNoticin
07-08-2008, 06:39 AM
That would be very tight, and you probably would not get to Flying Fish by 8PM. I'd recommend seeing if you can get something a little later at Flying Fish (no earlier than 8:30), or perhaps try one of the restaurants in DTD that night. The only other option might be to leave La Nouba early, but then you miss a great finale.

Minnie Imagineer
07-08-2008, 07:40 AM
I'd suggest the 9pm showing because I don't like to rush to anything

AwPhooey
07-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Thank you all very much for the advice.

I just called the dining hotline and changed my ADR at Flying Fish to 9:20 p.m., so that should give me a fair amount of time to get to the Boardwalk for dinner.

Now to order a ticket for La Nouba!

:mickey:

ThanxForNoticin
07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Good decision. You'll enjoy the show AND the dinner much better this way.... and La Nouba is an awesome show. Enjoy.

Goes4FastPass
07-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Or the 6pm show at LaNouba then TAXI to the Boardwalk.