PDA

View Full Version : Question about which ticket option to purchase

gigi
07-07-2008, 10:18 PM
My family of four will be traveling to WDW in August. We have reservations for 7 nights at POR. We are planning on spending one day at SeaWorld. We are having trouble choosing which ticket option to buy. Is it worth it to buy park hoppers? Is it worth it to have the water parks added on? Of course, the kids (12y, and 13y) want to do everything! Any advice would be greatly appreciated

CleveRocks
07-07-2008, 11:40 PM
You can add those options at any time during your trip. It will cost exactly the same ... to the penny ... if you buy those options now or add them later.

In other words, if you decide you don't want to park hop, then you haven't wasted any money. But if at any time during your trip you decide to park hop, just pay for the upgrade at any park ticket window (including the water parks) or the guest services place at Downtown Disney or at your Disney resort's loby concierge desk.

As for the water parks and DisneyQuest ... if you go twice, it will be cheaper to buy the Water Parks Fun & More option. If you go only once, it will be cheaper to buy just a one-day admission at the gate. SO if you go to a water park, decide BEFORE you buy a water park admission if you'll want to go another time as well. If you do, tell the CM at the ticket window that you want to add the WPF&M option.

Please post again if this doesn't make sense or if you have other questions!:mickey:

faline
07-08-2008, 06:52 AM
I'd suggest trying to figure out whether you want to park hop or not before you arrive. With the ages of your children, it's very likely you might want to start the day at one park and end the day at another park that is having extended hours in the evening.

You don't want to spend half your vacation sticking to one park per day and then upgrade for the end of your vacation knowing that you could have spent more time in the parks had you done the upgrade at the beginning of your trip!

gigi
07-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your help! I did not know you could add onto tickets after the original purchase. I think we will wait and see if we need to add park hopper and waterpark:mickey: