PDA

View Full Version : Wine Tasting on The Wonder

johnO
07-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Has anyone tried the wine tasting experience on the Wonder?

Anyone know if there is a fee or not?
:D

TammiMcMan
07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
I've done the wine tasting. I enjoyed it very much and thought it was very informative. I was even able to find a white wine that I didn't hate ;).

It's $15 per person and you do need to make advance reservations.

Edited this sentence because I checked a recent navigator: They sometimes offer both beer tasting and martini tastings. I'd ask at guest services if either of those interest you. Both are $15 per person as well. I don't think reservations are required for the beer tasting.

johnO
07-08-2008, 05:23 PM

Experiment626
07-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi there

Never done the wine tastings but have done the Tequila and Martini tastings. Both are 15 and you have to sign up at Guest Relations as they will give you a ticket to the event.

Had a great time at both, you learn about the history of the drinks then you get 4-5 sample size glasses. For the martini tasting I know we had a Cosmo, Dirty Martini, Sour Apple and the Yummy Chocolate Martini.:mickey:

Experiment626
07-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi there

Never done the wine tastings but have done the Tequila and Martini tastings. Both are $15 and you have to sign up at Guest Relations as they will give you a ticket to the event.

Had a great time at both, you learn about the history of the drinks then you get 4-5 sample size glasses. For the martini tasting I know we had a Cosmo, Dirty Martini, Sour Apple and the Yummy Chocolate Martini.:mickey: