PDA

View Full Version : Room for an air mattress in POFQ ??

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Can the beds be moved at all ? We want to take an air mattress with us this year but was wondering if there will be room for one?

Imagineer1981
07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
may be pretty tight, can't remember if they move though...sorry

Goes4FastPass
07-07-2008, 05:03 PM
The beds are on platforms and they ain't movin.

I think you could get enough space to inflate an air mattress with some creative table and chairs moving.

We can't encourage anyone to exceed room capacities on this board but the 'double' beds in Disney moderate resorts are not comfortable for 2 people so if an air mattress can allow your family to be more comfortable I think it's (a) possible and (b) not against the rules.

TheRustyScupper
07-07-2008, 06:26 PM
1) Single-bed size might work.
2) Double or queen size doesn't fit well.
3) King size fits on the floor and half-way up the wall.

garymacd
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Done it!!!

We put the mattress along the feet of the bed. If that doesn't fit, it should fit between the bed closest to the bathroom area and the bathroom.

It was a bit tight, but it was only for sleeping. We deflated mattress every morning and refilled it every night.

crazypoohbear
07-07-2008, 07:43 PM
I have been able to put twin size mattress' in both POP and ASMU. I believe that POFQ is larger so there shouldn't be an issue. We put them at the foot of the bed and next to the door. We stand them up against the wall in the morning and have never had an issue.
I've been bringing the Air mattress for years. Teen boys do not want to share a bed!!

eeyoremom
07-07-2008, 08:53 PM
We've used a double mattress in CBR, POR and POP. We have had no problem. You do have to move around the table and chairs. We also have issues with putting 2 adults in the double beds, so air mattress helps, even with only 3 people in room. We have been able to put the mattress, completely inflated with bedding, under the bed during the day. Enjoyed many a trip with the help of the air mattress.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I have been able to put twin size mattress' in both POP and ASMU. I believe that POFQ is larger so there shouldn't be an issue. We put them at the foot of the bed and next to the door. We stand them up against the wall in the morning and have never had an issue.
I've been bringing the Air mattress for years. Teen boys do not want to share a bed!!

And the boy's favorite auntie doesn't want to share a bed with her sister either. No offense Poohbear! But I need my own space.

crazypoohbear
07-08-2008, 09:37 PM
And the boy's favorite auntie doesn't want to share a bed with her sister either. No offense Poohbear! But I need my own space.

Didn't share a bed as kids and I have no intention of sharing one now :mickey:
In the double beds at the values I don't even share one with DH.

When it's summer hot and sticky and you add hot flashes it ain't pretty!!! :blush:

HeyMrsL!ItsThisGuy!
07-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Oh no you don't...I'm not touching that quote!

another tink
07-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Didn't share a bed as kids and I have no intention of sharing one now :mickey:
In the double beds at the values I don't even share one with DH.

When it's summer hot and sticky and you add hot flashes it ain't pretty!!! :blush:

I hear you loud and clear!!!!:blush:

Micky Lover
07-18-2008, 08:35 PM
^^^ lol

Everytime I've gone with my family we certainly make sure to bring a twin size air bed; works out really well, space wise. :mickey: