PDA

View Full Version : Need help on where to stay-AKL, WL, BW

gwfx1031
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Trying to plan a trip for the upcoming months and want some inside advice. We have stayed at AKL previously and loved it. We would like to get some info and opinions comparing it with WL and BW to help us decide between the 3. Thanks.

pox24
07-07-2008, 04:27 PM
They are all wonderful places to stay, but if I had to pick, I would choose the Boardwalk. Great places to eat, all within 2 minutes of each other i. e. Spoodles, Flying Fish, Big River, ESPN Club. A short boatride will take you to Yacht and Beach Club for more great food. You can walk to Epcot and the Studios. There is entertainment every night out on the Boardwalk from 7 till 10. For adults you can go to Jellyrollls( dueling piano club) or Atlantic Dance Hall for DJ music and dancing. The Boardwalk has everything.:thumbsup:

btharvey
07-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Personally, since you're looking at Deluxe Resorts (which all should have the deluxe experience though a different deluxe experience), take a look online at Disney's vacation planner. You may see something at the Polynesian (on the monorail line) that will simply capture you!

I personally never stayed at the BW or WL, though I'll wager WL is as much like the US Forest Service Lodges (the good ones) as the AKL is like a deluxe african visitor hotel.

Imagineer1981
07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
BW is the best in my opinion. You are walking distance from 2 parks and have the great atmosphere of BW and BC and YC