PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Lilo and Stitch Region

DizneyFreak2002
07-07-2008, 11:17 AM
I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th weekend.. Back to the tournament...

The Ariel Region is complete... Here are the results:

Crystal Palace defeated Starring Rolls Cafe 42-3; Fulton's Crab House defeated The Wave 27-13; Flying Fish Cafe Cafe defeated Bistro de Paris 27-14; In our upset, Trails End Restaurant defeated Yak 'N' Yeti 24-19..

The Lilo and Stitch Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) San Angel Inn faces 8) Tune In Lounge
2) Wolfgang Puck Cafe faces 7) Garden Grove/Gulliver's Grill
3) Maya Grill faces 6) Picabu Buffeteria
4) Sassagoula Floatworks faces 5) Pizzafari

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

big blue and hairy
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
As someone who's stayed at the Swalphin a few times, I really like Picabu, but I still had to go for Maya Grill, a very nice place.

:sulley:

Jeff G
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
This was interesting becausee I've only tried a few of the places listed.

I went with the Tune In lounge over San Angel, the only time we tried San Angel it was awful.

I enjoyed Wolfgang Puck and my kids love Pizzafari so they also got my vote.

Kairi_7378
07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Again, seed 4 and 5 are an interesting matchup. I wonder if the beignet fans are enough to overpower AK favorite Pizzafari?

avantgardeinker
07-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I love San Angel Inn!!! We're thinking about going back on our next trip!! I also voted for Wolfgang Puck Cafe! We've been there on 3 different trips. I get something different every time we go and I've never been disappointed.

:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Great tournament! Keep up the good work! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
07-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Awesome... Our first day back after a weekend hiatus... And we already have one heck of a close contest in the 4/5 game... I love when this happens...

BritCody
07-08-2008, 07:15 AM
It really does look like that 4 vs 5 matchup is going to go down to the wire

DizneyFreak2002
07-08-2008, 11:13 AM
We are half way through the voting period and the 4/5 match up is extremely close... Only 3 votes separate Sassagoula and Pizzafari... With one more day left to vote, anything can happen... So, come on in and cast your vote... Let's see how much these match ups can change before the contest ends tomorrow...

beksy
07-08-2008, 08:31 PM
This was an easy one...San Angel and Garden Grill are on our must-do list so I had to pick them and we also really enjoyed Pizzafarie last trip! We haven't tried the other match-up restaurants but I want to try Maya Grill. :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
07-08-2008, 10:14 PM
This was an easy one...San Angel and Garden Grill are on our must-do list so I had to pick them and we also really enjoyed Pizzafarie last trip! We haven't tried the other match-up restaurants but I want to try Maya Grill. :thumbsup:
I just wanted to point out that Garden GRILL is not really one of the choices. It's supposed to be Garden GROVE, as DisneyFreak2002 describes in post #1. (Just a typo)

I was a little confused at first as to why Gulliver's was paired with Garden Grill until I read his review of the match-ups.

DizneyFreak2002
07-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Oops... sorry about that... A little typo on my part... It is meant to be GARDEN GROVE not GARDEN GRILL... Thanks for noticing and pointing it out... Thanks for correcting it Wendy*Darling...