PDA

View Full Version : wintersummerland golf

dizneynut
07-06-2008, 10:16 AM
In a couple of hours, we are leaving for the airport to go to our favorite place on earth...WDW:cloud9:.

I have a question about wintersummerland golf. We were there a few years ago and drove there since we had our car:car:. We would like to go tonight however we will not have a car. How do we get there? Will the front desk of POFQ be able to help with transportation:bus:?

Thank you!
Gail

KAT1811
07-06-2008, 10:32 AM
They will most certainly be able to help with the transportation but if I am not mistaken you should be able to take a bus to BB and then walk from there. I believe it is located right next door. You can always arrange a taxi from your resort but I would ask the front desk how long the walk is from BB to the course.

Have a great trip!!!!!!!! I'm SO jealous!!!!!!

dizneynut
07-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Thank you! I thougth about BB bus. Since it is late it may not be running. A taxi is a great idea. thank you!

Figment52
07-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Not sure if you've left yet, but I found this under 'transportation at WDW' under the info central tab.

"Walt Disney World Resort hotels to Disney’s Winter Summerland, take the Blizzard Beach bus during Blizzard Beach operating hours. Take the All-Star bus at Epcot for transportation to Disney’s Winter Summerland after Blizzard Beach is closed."

BB closes at 8pm tonight.

joelkfla
07-08-2008, 11:35 PM
It's too late for the OP, but that info is incorrect or out of date.

It's the Coronado Springs bus out of Epcot that serves BB after the water park is closed.

The last bus back to Epcot leaves at 10 p.m.

After that, it's just under a mile walk from Winter-Summerland to either Coronado Springs or All Star Sports (on a paved walkway), where one could catch a bus to DTD for transfer (or to MK, if it's open late.)