PDA

View Full Version : Which resort would you choose?

PrincessASquared
07-06-2008, 09:03 AM
The seven month window is approaching for our February trip. We are booked at SSR (our home resort) in a studio for seven nights. We have never stayed at any other DVC resort other than SSR and we were looking to try something different this year. We plan to spend a good amount of time at EPCOT on this trip and thought we would try to get into BWV or BC. If you had to choose between them, which one would you choose and why? Thanks.

Seasonscraps
07-06-2008, 09:09 AM
They are both great choices but for a winter trip I would pick the BC. The DVC villas are steps away from the International Gateway entrance which is really nice.

DVC Mike
07-06-2008, 09:35 AM
We love both BWV and BCV and own at both.

BCV has SAB and is the closest to Epcot.

BWV has the best views and the Boardwalk entertainment.

lockedoutlogic
07-06-2008, 09:39 AM
i would stay at beach or boardwalk 1000 times before i would saratoga....

actually....the same goes for wilderness, animal kingdom, and old key west as well

Kairi_7378
07-06-2008, 10:01 AM
I'd pick, in this order: Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge.

JMTStone
07-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I loved the Boardwalk. We had a great time there and walking to Epcot was great.

Donald A
07-06-2008, 12:51 PM
My family and I had a couple villas at The Beach Club last January. If you like EPCOT, you literally can not get any closer. (Boardwalk Villas are actually closer to the Studios) It is not a long walk to go over to the Boardwalk either. The Beach Club Villas are also much fewer in number. I would try to get these if you can and always use the Boardwalk as a back up.

Priority Four
07-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Both resorts are awsome. BWV has an edge for me because you can walk to Hollywood Studios pretty easily as well as Epcot. My teenagers like the BCV pool best

MickeyMousse
07-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Wow, that's a toughy. If Epcot is your thing, then try Beach Club. We love to be able to end our days by walking over to Epcot, taking in a few rides and the fireworks.

Of course, Boardwalk is within walking distance, too.....just a bit of a longer one, that's all.

I'm not being much help now, am I? :sorry:

Either one you choose I'm sure you'll be happy with! :mickey:

playdead88
07-23-2008, 06:02 AM
they are both awesome resorts but BC has only 1 thing that BW cant compete with and thats stormalong bay - its more of a mini water park than a pool - i had trouble dragging my kids out of that place! :mickey:

Shugoondola
07-23-2008, 07:59 AM
I love them both and would be equally happy at either one. If you like pools, the Beach Club definitely has the advantage with Stormalong Bay. The Boardwalk is a little closer walk to the Hollywood Studios.

:mickey: