PDA

View Full Version : sams club westgate hotels

mel
07-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Has anyone stayed at tbe sams club promotion westgate hotes? It was two nights for 89 dollars. I asked and it was not a timeshare promotion... just wondering...

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-06-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't know about the Sam's club part but I have a friend who owns at one of the Westgates and another friend who's parents have time share there as well and haven't heard any complaints about these resorts. I know the one friend goes to visit her parents during their stay because they actually bought a total of 5 weeks at Westgate and one at Orange Lake.

mel
07-07-2008, 08:33 PM
its part of the sams club road show promotion.. they are selling 2 night at one of the westgate resorts for 89 dollars..

momofdisneyprincess
07-08-2008, 10:25 AM
I own at Westgate Vacation Villas and absolutely love it. It is a 2 br and is 1200 sq ft. With two children this is great! There are 10 pools, and a wonderful children's program. I have also gone there with just my husband and had a wonderful time. There is also a lake with paddle boats. I'm not sure if this is one of the ones included but if it is, it is a great resort.